Friday, August 7, 2009

chemi-day

today our class went to the lab during chemistry lesson... when ah sir ask us to go to the lab... a lot of my friends seems happy especially chia soon... XP
the lab just like their playground.. lolx
my friends already started their 'own' experiment before the lesson start... haha
my friends keep mixing different chemical solution into a bottle and shake it till it formed a 'teh tarik', 'kek hwa' and different 'drinks'... lolx
chia soon almost used up all those chemical solutions that prepared by ah sir... heehee
when ah sir is going to check those chemical solutions, kevin and chia soon refilled them with tap water... they really clever don't you think it??
we managed to clean up the lab....
after school, i went to mcd for my lunch with kean yong, li chuan and my two beloved teachers... weehee... i felt quite happy today.. aha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home