Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AND1 competition

sorry for being late update my blog... last sunday was AND 1 competition, i got join that competition.... and my other two teammates are max and chia soon.. they asked me to reach there before 730am, but they came late... =.=
that day i met a lot of my friends.. haha the place was crowded with a lot of leng lui and leng zai... lol my friends came and support me on that day, but i dint take any photo.. sad...
all my brothers, hui yine and my parents gave me the most support.. haha thank yeah!! XD
we win 2 matches and lose the third match... but luckily after that match, there was a heavy rain.. aha 'huo gai' for those survivors... Xd
we went to gurney after the competition with my friends... we have our lunch at wong kok and we played snooker although i dont know how to play, but at least must learn la.. Xd
we quite enjoy that day... but i kena sunburn.. haiz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home