Monday, August 17, 2009

exam day

last week i had a study group with my 'brothers'..lol we were prepraring for our examination..we went to many places for our group study library, kfc and mcd were included... although the study time was bored but i managed to pass it easily caused a lot of my 'brothers' accompany me and HY too so that's enough to me already...lolx
last wednesday was the most funny and interesting day for me cause many happy and momerable things happened that night... we went to cc that night to make sure that our brain will still that fresh for us to do the next thing... after finished our revision... then we went to eat malay food.. it was delicious.. XP
we played poker at mcd.. we took many photos that day... we went to home at 2am... hardworking leh.... ><

some photos display

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home